Tuesday, February 13, 2007

This aint a scene it's a god dam's arms race

the voices in my head are starting again

if i had a piano, i would play "Hello" by Lionel Richie

Peroni beer is quite possibly, my favorite import as of right now. It's true.

Persia, STEP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

That UTAH thing is fucked up.

I hate office ogre's. there is this guy who walks around like a god dam clydesdale.
so fucking loud
i feel like throwing him an onion to see if he eats it

i prefer cactus over bamboo

i hate country music but johnny cash is awesome

burping makes me happy

a nice beef stew in the winter is all a man needs

why does dora the explorer talk two languages?

remember that valentine's day is for suckers and show off's
dont give in

idiocracy was a good 84 minutes, rent it

flags of our fathers = excellent, can't wait for letters from iwo jima

the gollum pours some black juice in every drink he drinks, what a psycho
jim henson couldnt create a character like this guy
no really
surreal

i dont know if i ever mentioned it here but shout out to rev (linked to the right)
for the tastycake package he sent me in december that arrived january
delicious stuff, it was a thank you for the bagels i sent him to pay for a bet we made
good guy that rev

wintry mix tomorrow, yay
i may start off the day with a hottie tottie in the am, wink.........

godspeed col steve austin

5 comments:

Spaceman Spiff said...

could it be alcohol gollum is using in his drinks?

El Padrino said...

doesnt smell like it
but who the fuck knows

guy is two beef patties and some speacial sauce short of a big mac

Los said...

I think hot chili without beans and a nice roll (to dip into the chili) is a good cold weather meal, personally, but I'll do with stew (not too many potatoes, please!).

The Rev said...

My pleasure, ElP!

Mama en Fuego said...

It's probably the magic potion he needs to constantly ingest so that his true form will remain masked by his humanoid form.

yeah, I read a lot of science fiction, bite me.

And Johnny Cash makes my panties wet.