Friday, December 07, 2007

My xmas list

Amex Members lounge

Best thing about xmas shopping yesterday. Click above.
I thought at some point someone would come out and milk my prostate but that never happened. Not even a ball tickle. Ah, neither here nor there it was pleasant.

Great company that American Express. Recommend it to anyone.

My Top 6 Xmas wishes includes:

I LUV Portable DVD Player
Plays videos off your IPOD as well. Nifty.

Stereo with Dock for the Desk
I'm done with the FM transmitter.

I Touch IPOD
I needs a upgrade.

I want a Taser
ZZZZZZ...ZZAPPPPP. Don't Tase me bro!

XBOX HD DVD Player
Gotta have me one of these, although I can't say I'm happy that I have to purchase HD DVD's going forward.

The Glenlivet
Or something similar, like a Johnnie Walker Gold or Blue. Doesn't have to be a single malt either.

Following Gift Cards will be accepted.

Sunglass Hut - ever since my LASIK surgery I've wanted to drop a hundy or two on a nice pair of shades
J.Crew - most comfortable T-shirts on the planet
Macy's - where I purchase my suits and ties from, mostly
Gamestop - Call of duty 4 be calling me, be calling me
Foot Locker - could always grab a nice pair of Nikes
Pink Pussycat Boutique - what, no sex shops for you?
Best Buy/Circuit City - DVD's

Any and all restaurant gift certificate's work and work well

I also like fine Turkish sheets, 2000 thread count preferably.

Wine Decanter's would work, some Mach 3 refills (damn things are expensive), a POGO stick, and maybe on of those Koi fish.

See, I'm simple. Besides XMAS is not about these material objects. It's about peace, joy, family and the birth of christ as we understand it to be. But if I don't one of these things I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger.

Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

Los said...

Nintendo Wii .... I need this.

El Padrino said...

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII