Friday, May 11, 2007

Not really Mango Salsa but still

You know what sucks about Fridays?

The people in your office or work area that repeatedly say things like :

"Thank god it's friday"
"Friday is here"
"How's it going", reply "It's FRIDAY!"

In a world with no laws, I imagine the survival rate of those who said this reguarly would be very low.

In other news Larry the Cable guy talked some studio into another movie. I don't get this because this man is about as funny as a coconut tree.

Pregnancy going weel for all who care, or don't. I'm not pregnant but you know whay I'm sayin.

California is burning down, burning down, burning down, burning down
California is burning down, my fair lady!

U.S Divorce rate is at it's lowest since 1970, which means they are not counting Hollywood.

I'm done

6 comments:

Mama en Fuego said...

Larry the Cable Guy, only funny if you drink Bud Light and Watch Nascar, otherwise, not so much.

I am happy to read that your wife is doing well, I hope this means she is feeling better. My poor neighbor is yacking like she's a runway model. Aparently her boss has a bad case of halitosis so everytime he comes into her office to talk to her she has to run from the room to puke. Nice huh?

As far as the divorce rate and Hollywood, you may be on to something. I would imagine that the number of people getting married is down as well.

Steph said...

The same people who go all "Hooray for Friday" do the "Oh noes It's Monday" bullshit too.

Shut the fuck up already! We know what day of the week it is!!

Los said...

I hate Larry the Cable Guy ... how is he making money? It's because of NASCAR and Country Music, isn't it?

El Padrino said...

yes los, it is directly related

amen steph!

thanks mama

Crassius Maximus said...

"Git R done" was kind of funny the first time I heard it, and never again since.

Mama en Fuego said...

Having "Get R Done" be the punchline to every joke in your arsenal is only funny if you have more fingers than teeth.