Monday, May 21, 2007

We are men

Camping was a hit.
Basically two days of hangin out, drinking, and eatin.

the best part of it all is the campfire....you get a ragin fire going like this one and it's on like donkey kong
















and yes we were burnin whole pallets
saturday the official count on beers was astronomical
saturday we went threw 2 cases of the henieken keg cans
so divide that by three because my cuz shunned that for Corona
that's about 14 beeeeeers each
throw in 5 or 6 shots of Jagermeister in between and you got drunkardness....
Friday i have no recollection of what i drank or anyone else other than cans of bud light, henieken, ketel one vodka shots and more jagermeister shots. hangover come on down
but it subsided quickly, once i shat my brains out and ate a egg sam-ich i was straight
weather sucked enough during the day so we hung out indoors and watched the Mets shallack the yankees and played xbox 360 and plain xbox to pass the time
i whupped ass in madden and won a couple of 2k7's baseball games, i'm like a white gook on the paddles son, just wait til i hook up live, Asia wont know what hit em
"The Steak"
we went to a local meat market and bought some beautiful shell steaks (NY strips)
$48, yea so a bit up there but hey in a restaurant it's a $40 steak
so i was in charge of grillin that so i didnt wanna fuck it up
but your boy young bobby flay that i am grilled that shit to perfection
complete with the diamond shaped grill marks
that steak was so tender, juicy and perfectly cooked i almost nutted in my draws
as did the boys
let me not forget to mention how good the 3am burger was fri night/sat am
fantastic weekend
and we had a cypher going, of wu tang shit
that's when security showed up but he was scuurred so we toned it down a bit
good times

11 comments:

El Padrino said...

for some reason blogger is double spacing thw whole post and idgaf
so deal with it

Mama en Fuego said...

I miss camping... last time we polished off a bottle of tequilla while playing trivia. Sweeeeet.

ToddPacker said...

very nice weekend...

Superstar said...

~rolls eyes~
WOW...I guess the "guys" were all "walkin' sideways and drinkin' straight"?
LOL ;o)

~passes marshmellows around~
Smore's anyone?!?!?!

El Padrino said...

yeah tp, solid

tequilla makes me angry

oh super, who doesnt love smores

Crassius Maximus said...

White gook in full effect, boyee!!

Mama en Fuego said...

there's no freer feelin' that shittin out the night before in the woods. Not that I've ever shat my brains out in the woods....that's not lady like and stuff.

BLUE said...

were you guys in an RV or something? When I camp, i don't get to watch baseball or play xbox

El Padrino said...

yea, it's a campsite with trailers on it

not real camping with tents and shit

Superstar said...

~shakes head~

NO camping for me...Well, I guess I COULD stay in an RV..That is THE CLOSEST I will get to "sleepin' in the woods"...

~shrugs shoulders~
What? So I am princess...I am ok w/ that.

Anonymous said...

That was not camping.

You should have had to find a remote station to actually listen to the Mets.

XBox. Bah. NY strip steaks. Bah. Hot dogs and burgers, maximum. I suppose y'all caught a shower each day, too.

I guess that's the life of a cityboy.