Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Beer and Meat

Aiight I'm back on the regular sked. How bout some Beer and Meat to pop the cherry?

Sleep is precious.
I used to think that sleep was the cousin of death and that it was overated but I'm re-thinking that quicker than you can say "burp".

shout out to VH-1 -- keeping it real with some solid shows
and White Rapper 2 coming back in the near future = pumped

I wanna be a crooner. I can totally sing in a band.
Whilst in Atlantic City a couple of weeks ago I was playing three card poker and right in front of me was a cocktail loungue with a band. The lead singer was really good and was belting out a bunch of songs (you know, 90's pop/R&B/Dance songs) and all I thought to myself was wow, I can totally do that.

Couple of other things I would like to do (this could be an entire post one day, you've been warned):

Air Traffic Controller (maybe not so much anymore)
Sous chef at Pricey Steakhouse
Bridge worker (the one's at the top, stringing cables or painting over rust)
Fishmonger

anyway snap back to reality and i'm sittin next to a fucking polish gollum
betcha there are no polish gollums at the top of the Brooklyn Bridge

The Legal Seafood restaurant chain is A+


RECOOOOO!!!!!!

Killing Pablo I am reading this book now. It will be in theaters 2009.

10 comments:

BLUE said...

sous chefs get yelled at a lot, and just have to chop stuff up. That would suck

Crassius Maximus said...

The Gollum. That just kils me.

Crassius Maximus said...

kills!!! Damnit!!!!!

El Padrino said...

it's for real too
a small bald man

Anonymous said...

You forgot the baby pic.

Los said...

I CAN'T wait for Superbad. This movie looks like a can't miss, right?

The Rev said...

Legal Seafood rules!

Next time you go to AC, let me know. I'll meet ya down there for a drink and a few hands of blackjack.

El Padrino said...

sounds good rev

BLUE said...

don't believe him EP, he makes promises and then he'll give you a 3 part story about piss ice or something

Steph said...

They would have to be the weirdest jobs I have ever heard anyone wish they wanted to be....except for a proctologist. Who decides they want to look at ass all day long?