Wednesday, July 30, 2008

You're just in time to have your head cut off.

If I'm running McDonald's I oppose gay marriage. Your only decrease in sales will be gays that order "extra-thick" milkshakes. Also, I'd commercially sell the Hash Browns. Jesus lord those things are awesome. Sell them to supermarkets so in the morning we can take them out of our freezer, heat em up, and enjoy the goodness that is hash brown daily. Why isn't this already the case? I should be running multiple companies with ideas like this.

Anyone check out the Food Blog yet? I've noticed I may eat too much. I'll track it for another week to determine if a diet is necessary. Hopefully not.

Dressing for work. Looking at you Tazmanian Devil Polo Shirt Guy. And You Flip-Flop Wearing Office Whore.

5 comments:

The Rev said...

IF you froze McDonald's hash browns, I know one thing...

you can not heat them up in the microwave. Only deep-frying for those suckers.

Spaceman Spiff said...

"Also, I'd commercially sell the Hash Browns. Jesus lord those things are awesome. Sell them to supermarkets so in the morning we can take them out of our freezer, heat em up, and enjoy the goodness that is hash brown daily. Why isn't this already the case? I should be running multiple companies with ideas like this."

mcdonald's is holding out, same thing with their breakfast not being served all day, WFT is up with that

El Padrino said...

its like sitting on a golden egg spiff, i dont get it either

The Rev said...

I agree with that.

Nothing worse than pulling up to a McD's at 11:30 am on Sunday to find out they are only serving lunch.

Los said...

I think if McDonalds sold their hash brown's commercially, they should also sell their sausage mcmuffin with eggs commercially .... my god, I'm drooling!