Friday, April 02, 2010

Christ has risen

Happy Easter Weekend my brothers and sisters. Got a suite menu on the food blog for those interested. Also my mother is coming into town. Most importantly it seems as if the Spring weather is upon us and that. That is cool. I love Nerd Jelly Beans. And hollow chocolate bunnies. And Snicker Eggs. And Cadbury Eggs. And Marshmellow Eggs. And Sweettart Gummy Bunnies. And M&M's with the pastel colors even though they are just regular M&M's. I feel bad for lambs. They are little and suite. But when cooked right are delectable. Here comes Peter Cottontail. How come Santa is alot bigger than the Easter Bunny? The weather is better. Jesus birth vs. Jesus Resurrection. Who ya got!

Enjoy.

5 comments:

york said...

At the rate they've shrunk over the past decade, Cadbury Eggs are going to be the size of fucking Herhsey's Kisses in about 5 years. WTF? This is how I'm repaid for decades of loyalty?

ToddPacker said...

happy easter, ep

Los said...

Happy Easter, ElP!

I like Christmas better ... can't stand ham.

El Padrino said...

good to see your alive york
thought maybe the obama presidency killed you off

york said...

Not quite, I enjoy low comedy.