Tuesday, May 04, 2010

CREAM

Is money everything? I would say no. But I never had that much so what do I know. It certaintly makes things easier. I've always said I don't want to be rich but I do want to be comfortable. I like to go out to dinner, I want to vacation every year, I would enjoy not worrying about having enough money in the bank to cover a bill or an emergency.

Money doesn't make an Oreo cookie taste better or make me love my wife anymore than I already do. Money doesn't change how I feel about the president or my state senators. It certaintly wouldnt affect my vote. Money has not once asked me how I felt or rubbed my back. Money doesn't make me laugh nor does it call me daddy.

Money can make me feel secure, house my family and put food on my table. In that case money is everything. But other than that, a big that I know, it's not the end of the world if you don't have much. Sure it would be nice, but so would a river flowing with beer. Or a law that allowed me to punch people in the face without any repercussions.

Comfortability, that's all I ask.

3 comments:

Los said...

I'd like to be filthy rich ... just to see how it feels.

Keef said...

"Money doesn't make an Oreo cookie taste better"


No, but it would allow you to buy an endless supply of them

Meiz said...

I think you're full of shit