Tuesday, May 11, 2010

DVR ON THE RADIO

Shouldn't car radios or any radio for that matter have the technology to record music for you? Let's say you happen to hear a song on the radio that you like but when you try to download it you forget, wouldn't it be convienient for you to just hit record on the radio? Then copy that memory to a CD or maybe they would use some sort of memory stick. This might even exist and I don't know it but I thought about it the other day.

Another solid invention, if I weren't so lazy I'd be a millionaire.

5 comments:

Los said...

IPods along with the Slacker have some sort of option that when you hear a song on their stations that you like, you can tag it to your wishlist. That's gotta be close, but it doesn't address car radios ... maybe there should be an option like this on them ... you hit a button on the radio when you like a song, and it puts it on your I-Tunes wishlist.

El Padrino said...

lets invent it

Anonymous said...

man I brought this up on LOV like 2+ years ago.

plus I just heard/saw/read that this hit the market recently

ToddPacker said...

sirius radio has this already

Spaceman Spiff said...

stick to the mozz stick