Friday, November 26, 2010

2010 El Pad Xmas Wish List

First off, I've asked for a Taser every year and I still haven't gotten it. Whatever. I want a fucking Taser.

In lieu of a taser, a bow and arrow.
Door kegerator kit.
XBOX 360 with all the bells and whistles.
One large Liger (Liger.)
Old School Survivor Series T-shirt.
One of those remote controlled helicopters from Brookstone.
Scotch
Wine
Beer
Those Flip video cameras are quite cool.
A cast iron pan.
A powerful laptop so I can rid myself of the bulky Home PC.
A globe.
A tablet PC for my travels abroad.
Food Processor, a really nice quiet one.
Ice Cream machine.
Piano, a big fucking Piano. I want to tickle the ivories.

Happy Shopping and remember it's the thought that counts.

1 comment:

Los said...

You should look into those all-in-one pcs ... they're pretty cool..