Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Watch the parade and wait for Santa

Happy Thanksgiving guys. I'm taking tomorrow off but back Friday with my yearly "I WANT THIS SHIT FOR XMAS" list.

I know you're waiting on that.

Gobble gobble. Even though I'm not sure why Turkey stuck out as the main dinner option when the feast consisted of so much more like......The feast consisted of fish (cod, eels, and bass) and shellfish (clams, lobster, and mussels), wild fowl (ducks, geese, swans, and turkey), venison, berries and fruit, vegetables (peas, pumpkin, beetroot and possibly, wild or cultivated onion), harvest grains (barley and wheat), and the Three Sisters: beans, dried Indian maize or corn, and squash. (source WIKI aka The Bible)

Fucking wish we ate the three sisters instead. HEY OH!

2 comments:

Heff said...

Yeah, I was ALMOST impressed when I read "three sisters" !

Have a good one !

Los said...

Personally, I'm thankful we aren't celebrating by eating Thanksgiving eels ... just sayin' ...