Wednesday, December 22, 2010

spirit

Baby it's cold outside. Xmas time is here, two days away from the feast of the year. 3 days away to prove what a cool daddy you are. I'm really starting to feel the Holiday spirit. This morning I drove in and I actually yielded to pedestrians! I never do that. Thanks Santa!

Crabs in marinara sauce
Grilled Lobster tails
Cold seafood salad
Fried Shrimp
Stuffed Squid
Baked clams

our version of the 7 fishes, no meats allowed and looks like only 6 and none of them are fishes. So it's not exactly traditional like in the old country.

For Xmas I go to her parents and I think they are doing a Prime Rib and a turkey.

I bought my daughter a two foot Gumball machine. Can't wait to see her reaction.
I remember, and I think I mentioned this already, but I remember when my parents bought me this bitchin Knight Rider bike. I mean waking up and seeing it assembled in front of the tree was at that point my greatest moment in life. I'm hoping to give my daughter these memories. And once my son is old enough him too. I mean it may be a commercial holiday now but at the time I though Santa was real and did this and it was such a good feeling. These memories drive xmas spirit.

2 comments:

Los said...

Love me some Christmas ... Have a merry one, El Padrino.

El Padrino said...

You too Los