Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Year, whatever

New Years, so overated. Who gives a shit. New year, same shit. Instead of writing 10 when you fill out a check for a bill you have to pay you write 11. Sheer excitement. I mean let's face it you go to bed in 2010 the same man/woman you wake up to in 2011. Your cock aint bigger. Your fat hasn't slid off your hips. You make resolutions that last 20 minutes. It's a farce.

My favorite thing to do on New Years Eve was to hit up Atlantic City and gamble like a man possessed. But those days are over because I have kids. And kids, while wonderful little creatures of laughs, are also anchors. Strapped to your body until they are 40 years old. Because at least in AC, there was a chance, albeit a longshot, to start the New Years off a rich man. To start the new year off with something you didn't have before. It's really the only thing I want to do and when the kids turn 40 I'm gonna do it. I can hear AC calling me now.

Anyway Happy New Year if you're into that kind of thing.

5 comments:

Keef said...

what's a check?

El Padrino said...

you dont pay rent?

Keef said...

no

Keef said...

when I did, it was EFT

El Padrino said...

excuse me mr savvy homeowner