Monday, January 24, 2011

Mango Salsa

I wish we lived in a world where no one would get their feelings hurt and everyone would be normal. I don't want to disappoint anyone so please don't have any expectations of my behavior towards you. I will treat you the same. I just want to live, eat and be happy. The human is a fickle beast.

Football trip is back on this year. Gaylord friend wants to see Peyton so it looks like Indy. I want to go to Seattle, stadium/city looks awesome on TV and the internets.

RIP Jack LaLanne, what a legend.

Nothing like a nice artic blast to wake up the ballsack in the morning huh?

Best thing about winter is Mallomars.

I just don't want to be 50 years old and still worrying about money but it seems like that is the way it's going to be. Career change? Maybe. Can't just sit at a desk and collect 250K a year like you used to in this business. Always a bullseye on your back.

I once shot an elephant while in my pajamas. Not sure why he was wearing my pajamas.

1 comment:

Los said...

Seattle ... Indy is boring.