Monday, March 14, 2011

Things that really twist my sack #23

What's the deal with metrosexuals? Why is it ok for dudes to get pedicures and manicures and use face creams and masks and wear tight ass jeans and gay colored clothing? Why? You know how I buy shampoo? I look at the bottom shelf cuz that's where the 99 cent joints are. I'd wash my hair with bar soap if my wife would let me. I don't even wear cologne. Well that's a lie, occasionally I'll spritz up a scent my wife likes in an effort to get in her pants but daily? No way. I want to smell like a man. I am a man. And crossing your leg. Where'd that shit come from? Hey listen if you want to be European be it in Europe. Love it or leave it fudgepacker. With your pencil eyebrows and whore smelling cologne. Metrosexuals really twist my sack.

2 comments:

Los said...

I do have special shampoo ... but that's because I'm trying to keep what hair I have left ... other than that, I agree with everything you say ...

Heff said...

That "special shampoo" doesn't fuckin' work.



Trust me.