Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mango Salsa

Chinese music must sound awful. BOW CHOW KOW KAI BAI TAI and so on. Must be terrible. I can't imagine a ballad like song in that language. Just can't.

Every kiss does not begin with Kay. Fucking retarded ad.

How the fuck do you fold a fitted sheet properly?

It's been a long time since I had a real good piece of homeade fried chicken. Too long.

What's with the Pistachio commercials lately. And how come I never see the red dye ones anymore. Those were sweet. Whose crazy ass idea was that?

I wish Trump would slow down with this presidential campaign noise. You have no shot. Just stop it. Embarrassing yourself.

You guys ever wonder how Dinosaurs had sex? A T-Rex cock must have been HUGE. And the same thing applies for a T-Rex vagina. They probably used trees to masturbate.

Do animals masturbate? I think so. I mean, I had a dog. And he licked his nuts an awful lot.

I'm gonna end on that note. Awkward.

3 comments:

Meiz said...

"I wish Trump would slow down with this presidential campaign noise. You have no shot. Just stop it. Embarrassing yourself."


I hope he gets the nomination, and you end up forcing yourself to vote for him.

Los said...

Trump is a PR machine ... he's pimping his Apprentice show ... that's all he's doing ... he has no intentions of running for prez.

Keef said...

Every kiss does not begin with Kay. Fucking retarded ad.



YDNSWTDT