Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Fluff

With so much stuff going on in Sports right now, I think I'll just post up some random thoughts on everything.....

- Lebron was anti-Lebron last night. I've said before that until he learns how to take over games in the 4th quarter he just aint ready to be King. Yes, he's a man-child, yes he has world talent but he just has too many brain farts to be the "one".

-When Vince Carter tries, he's unstoppable.

- Favre is coming back. Couldn't have just said that 3 months ago? You had to know you didn't want to go out like you did.....

- I think whoever passes on AJ Hawk is going to be sorry. DE's and LB's like Williams and Hawk are rare. I don't blame the Texans for exploring Mario over Reggie. But I know for certain Mario will go to New Orleans if Houston takes Bush.

- Lidge is showing NLCS rust against LA at home. He has nasty stuff but blew two games in a row now. Warrants mentioning.

- It's very important for the Mets to keep winning in these early months. Every night, every NL East team loses. Not much is put into April records but I'd say any division lead is a good division lead.

Padrino out.

No comments: