Tuesday, October 09, 2007

About me

Couple of things I thought you all should know about me. Maybe it can give you a bit more perspective on El Padrino and his thoughts. Cuz you care about me, I know this.

I really don't like to go to the store unless it's for beer or meat. Really, and everytime I go or get sent for paper towels or milk I end up picking up a six pack or a couple of singles, just cause based on principle.

I'm a cocksmith. Plain and simple.

I prefer the beach over the mountains. But let's not get it twisted, I enjoy the mountains.

My religion is Sports.

I like movies and own about 200 DVD's. I have them in alphabetical order on a spreadsheet. Which leads me to my next item.

I might have OCD. I say might because at times I find myself being very particular about certian things. For instance, when I buy something I have to immediately take all the tags, stickers, labels off the item. Also, the beer in my fridge has to be on the left side only, if not I get depressed.

I have one tatoo and looking for 2 or 3 more.

I can easily say I can eat pizza once a day until death.

I wear hats alot, I own 47 of them. I also wear mostly t-shirts and shorts, well into November.

It's real close but right now I'd have to go chicken parm over a filet mignon as my last meal request. The sides and dessert wouldnt change (potatoe croquett, string beans, creme brulee).

I think New york city and the surronding boroughs has the best food in the world, bar none, no one can tell me otherwise.

I can BBQ like no one's business.

I am totally in love with beer but sometimes cheat on her with red wine. My favorite is J.Lohr , Seven Oaks Cabernet.

Scotch is my liqour choice. When I'm feeling frisky it's Whiskey. Same difference almost.

I am a degenerate. If I could, I'd gamble on the weather.

I guess that's it for now, any questions, comments or back-handed compliments please feel free.

9 comments:

Los said...

I think my religion is either sports or rock music ... I could probably talk about these two for ever, without even taking a breath. I am a Philly sports fan, but like to think of myself as objective ... except I can't stand the Dallas Cowboys and the New York Yankees.

El Padrino said...

i hear that los

Anonymous said...

"I'm a cocksmith. Plain and simple."

You make cocks? Sweet.

iamunstoppable said...

over-under: set at 67ยบ tomorrow..

4-1 for partially cloudy skies

7-1 on sunny all day (or you can do morning or afternoon bets too)

whaddya say kid, whaddya say??

El Padrino said...

Under
$25 on the 4 to 1
$50 on 7-1 afternoon only

nice wordplay deke

Crassius Maximus said...

I love you just the way you are.

Sincerely B.Joel

Steph said...

What the hell is a cocksmith?

Superstar said...

anyone who not only has his/her CD'a and DVD's in alpha order but has them on a spreadsheet too...~nods head~
Has OCD!!!
For sure.
Welcome to the group! I have it too!

Anonymous said...

"What the hell is a cocksmith?"

One who makes cocks. Like a blacksmith.