Monday, October 22, 2007

The Pantry

The following events are truthful, there were no paid actors.



Begin scene.

(3:22pm, Est)

Enter Pantry to wash out mug.

Simultaneously the man who I based my Dear Nipple Man post on strides into the pantry.

Standing by the Flavia machine are two Indians. Not from the one's with Chiefs and arrows but the one's from parts unknown, like Mumbai.

Nipple man tries to chat me up with some weather is nice type conversation. I nod.

He then scoots over to the candy bar machine and starts whistling and tapping his foot while he decides with candy bar he wants to provide him with even bigger man boobs.

Meanwhile the Indians have moved on to the microwave. After both serving themselves some hot chocolate they are trying to figure out how to work the microwave. The following conversation happens.

Indians : How do you work this? (point to microwave)

Me : Work it like how?

Indians : (blank stare)

Me : What are you microwaving? (keep in mind nipple man is still whistling)

Indians : (hold up cups of hot chocolate)

Me : You want to heat up hot chocolate?

Indians : (nod yes)

Me : That's silly. You realize the machine already dispenses it piping hot right?

Indians : (blank stare)

Me : Ok just put it in, close the door and press the "hot beverage" button.

Indians : "Hot Beverage" button?

Me : Yeah the one with the cup with smoke appearing to rise from the lid.

Indians : (smiling and nodding yes)


End scene.

P.S. Nipple man went with a Payday.

Shoot me.

13 comments:

El Padrino said...

Reminder : these are the people that are taking away jobs in the U.S.

Anonymous said...

thank you, come again

BLUE said...

I was hoping that nipple man's toe tapping was going to lead to an uncomfortable situation ala larry craig and a minnesota airport

ToddPacker said...

i was hoping for a better ending... like they threw the piping hot drink at mickleson jr.

JFreak said...

weak sauce.

tem said...

"I was hoping that nipple man's toe tapping was going to lead to an uncomfortable situation ala larry craig and a minnesota airport"

of course you were

El Padrino said...

sorry to disappoint

there was a halloween conversation between two large black woman also in the background but i left that out

Mama en Fuego said...

I bet if you had a slushy machine at work they could operate it.

*doh*

Was that my outside voice???

Los said...

A Payday????? They still make that candybar? Do they still make the Reggie bar?

Crassius Maximus said...

Surrounded by douches, eh? I feel you dawg.

Steph said...

It was nice of you to try and help.....I think.

Superstar said...

That reminds me I need to renew the RX for my sleep meds....LOL

HMMMMMM

Suddenly I am thirsty for hot cocoa....

Anonymous said...

*snort*