Wednesday, October 03, 2007

High Defintion

Not that I went anywhere but the mourning period is over.
Anyhoo anyone but me order a Ice cream cone from the Softee truck and think to myself, or yourself....where or when does that guy take a piss?

What are we going to do if Hillary wins the primary? I might have to start house hunting in Cape Town or Sydney.

I support Mayor Bloomberg's "Ring of Steel" idea that he is stealing from the lymies. Consists of a network of over 500 cameras in and around all major transportation hubs, subways, buses, etc. London was able to identify the suspects in the Underground Terrorist attack in about 4 hours with the help of those cameras. And if you think big brother ain't watching you now then your more naive then you realize.

Sometims I like to talk like Arnold Schwarzenegger .

Apoctalypto was very good. Please watch.

Two things I can eat every day until I die.

Pizza & Tacos.

Johnnie Walker Gold Label is exactly what the title suggests.





8 comments:

Steph said...

The ice-cream guy pisses in the slushy machine. Fact.

The Rev said...

I met the guy who wrote the Mr Softee theme once at a radio awards dinner.

He's a rich old man.

El Padrino said...

interesting, the two of you

Crassius Maximus said...

The Domino's pizza guys also pick their nose while working the make line.

This, of course doesn't affect you El P as you probably are a big Ray's Pizza guy and would eat your Nikes with some parm on them before calling Domino's.

El Padrino said...

yeah crass too many pizza joints for me to be ordering "chain" pizza

Los said...

I agree - I could eat pizza and tacos every day as well. I could probably add chinese food to this, but there are so many different kinds ...

Anonymous said...

Lobster

Tacos

Pizza.

But mostly lobster.

Mama en Fuego said...

Two things I can eat every day until I die.

Pizza & Tacos.


Funny, that's what Hillary said...