Monday, March 10, 2008

Freedom is not free, that it comes with the highest of sacrifices. The price of blood.

I like it when people bust they ass on black ice.

To answer Los, Trop is solid now. However the WEST Tower is atrocious. Try and avoid it.
Stay in the new Havana one if you can.

Moving on....

Where the fuck is our government? I mean the economy is in SHAMBLES and all he (they) can say is let's wait for the stimulus package to work. Um dude(s). That's like $1200 MAX. Unless the stimulus package is in Euros it's worthless. OK so I get free rent for one month. Whipty Damn Do. I'll tell you one place I ain't going with that $1200, the mall.
So you'll get no stimulus from me.

And for you oil leeches out there. Let me tell you something. The world has plenty of oil. It should not be $3.50 a gallon with the possibility of $4.00 for the summer months. It just should not. How can the government allow this price gauging to continue? It has to be regulated somewhere along the (pipe)line.

You guys should read up on our new president, McCain. His POW story is fucking crazy.

Locally our Tap water supply is filled with RX drugs. So there's that.

Cafeteria food is usually not good. I wonder why. Maybe they buy inferior ingredients.

I've got everyone hooked on Nerds Jelly beans. They should send me some freebies.

Al Gore was exposed as a fraud. Excellent news.

6 comments:

Superstar said...

gawd help us all if McCain is elected. ~shakes head~ the man can make up his mind to save his own life...IMHO he's a waffler

Tax thing is a sham. Its a REBATE of money already paid in and most likely, we will end up paying back at the next tax filling because we took money that would have been a REFUND of money witheld....

Steph said...

The price of petrol is disturbing. I'm gonna go buy me a horse. A BIG horse.

Shaddap!

Anonymous said...

And what will you be using said horse for?

Los said...

What's funny/interesting is that somebody (maybe OPEC?) made a comment that oil prices won't change until there's a new president. That's convenient.

Somebody needs to check on these oil companies.

Keef said...

I can't find nerd jellybeans anywhere in the PHX

The Rev said...

George Bush said in response to gasoline prices going to $4 a gallon that the stimulus would be the answer to that problem.

I still can't believe that guy was the best Republicans could do for a presidential nominee for 2000 and 2004.

I'm sorry... he's a douche!