Monday, March 24, 2008

He knew the risks, he didn't have to be there. It rains... you get wet

So mom was here....dropped her off at the airport on Sunday morning.
Me and Mom have had an up and down relationship but now it seems as if we are cool.
She was a great mother for the first 15 years of my life. Then Pops died and let's just say people grieve in their own way. Her way was counter productive to parenting skills for a teenager.
WATER under the bridge as they say.

I'm a better man for it. Had to grow up alot quicker than most kids.
Selling weed helped of course. But hey a entrepenuer is a entrepenuer no matter what your entrepenauring. If that makes sense. Maybe If I had some direction in my life I wouldn't have been selling weed. No blame though.

Life is a long winding road, a marathon if you will. Life is the opposite of short. I hate that saying. Life is short for a bumble bee not a human. I think the only living creature that lives longer than a human is a tortoise. I did not look that up but believe it's true.

Things get in your way, you gotta duck and move. You need your head on a swivel at all times. If life were short I should be dead.

So Easter was nice. Here are some pics.
One of my favorite wines in the world.














Leg of Lamb on the grill.





7 comments:

The Rev said...

Are those big ass cloves of garlic I see on the grill?

I approve.

El Padrino said...

yes they are rev and your drooling on my blog

ToddPacker said...

- nice post
- rev ♥ garlic
- i don't like lamb, but that looks delicious
- heat

Anonymous said...

I like lamb in the form of gyros.

Los said...

I think sturgeon live pretty long too, don't they?

Keef said...

This type of jellyfish lives forever.

El Padrino said...

now that's knowledge you cant get anywhere else