Wednesday, April 23, 2008

AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.

On the way home yesterday I got to thinking about something.

You know those rides in Disney like It's A Small World or Pirates of the Caribbean? Where you board a slow moving vehicle of some sort and enter a dark cave or even Space Mountain, the first 3 seconds of that ride where you just embark into what seems like a black hole. Ok now picture this.

Picture that your in this vehicle right, slow moving towards a dark hole. Ok. You with me?

Now, let's pretend this "dark hole" is the asshole of a Rhinoceros. So your inside the asshole of a Rhino. Now sniff.

This is what the subway car I was on last night smelled like. I am not claiming to be an expert on the asshole scent of a Rhino but my imagination tells me it would be a vile, putrid scent that only other Rhino's would be able to stand. And since I am not a Rhino I could not stand it.

I hope whatever or whoever was behind that awful, awful smell dies a thousand deaths.

5 comments:

ToddPacker said...

i can't wait to ride the subway this summer


jackie brown

El Padrino said...

j brown is correct

Keef said...

Good thing today isn't picture day.

Los said...

Disney would lose quite a bit of money on an investment like that ...

Tyler said...

Jackie Brown.