Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Once you are able to kill mentally, the physical part will be easy.

Airlines ignoring safety inspections and flying planes that need maintenence is fucking disgusting.
China men are ruining the Olympics before they even start.

Scaffolding kills business.

Ever feel like there isn't enough time in the day?

Anyone familiar with Jeff Buckley. I'm gonna check out some of his tunes. I really digged that Hallelujah version he did which was covered by an American Idol contestant a couple of weeks ago.

Oh so there is this guy that always sit's in our "eating area" at around 3pm everyday and eats a snack. I notice that he is always eating something real healthy or just healthy. Today it was an orange. I'm mentioning this because I have great hate for this guy for one simple reason. He wears light blue pants once every week. I mean these fuckers are periwinkle. He looks ridiculous and they are highwaters to boot. It fucking pisses me off. Also he's a free loading ass bag. Because whenever there is "leftover" food from a meeting or function he's right there sniffing around. People like this bother me. I bethcha he is one of those Freegans.

5 comments:

Crassius Maximus said...

Periwinkle?!?!

Fucking genius!

Keef said...

The Hunted

Los said...

That airlines stuff kills me ... the battle for lowest cost seems to be "forcing" these airlines to cut corners. Southwest was the biggest culprit of price-cutting, and now we see some of the "methods" they used.

El Padrino said...

cutting corners risks lives

keef, you are right

that's right, periwinkle

schue said...

I love Jeff Buckley!
I can't stand people who are always looking for free shit.