Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Kill a few people, they call you a murderer. Kill a million and you're a conqueror.

My entrepeneur spirit is kicking in again. I'm hellbent on getting a business started. I want to be my own boss one day soon. I got so many ideas just not enough resources to get them off the ground. Sad.

On a different note. Where the fuck are we going to put all these people? Is it me or is this country overpopulated and growing by the second. We need to adopt 5 more states. And drag them closer so people would live there, maybe stick them in the Gulf since no one care about that region. Holy shit man.

I really miss midtown. Jersey City really sucks balls.

80's music is awesomely bad


People that wear Marlboro gear from using their Marlboro miles really crack me up.

5 comments:

Los said...

I gotta say ... I like the new wave of the 80's ...

I have a bunch of ideas too ... but much like you, no financial resources available.

Anonymous said...

same here.

El Padrino said...

we are pitiful

Anonymous said...

Phase 1: Get in touch with that guy from tv who wears that whimsical 'question mark' suit. He will tell you how to get free money from the government.

Phase 3: Profit

You're welcome.

The Rev said...

I have no ideas whatsoever. And no finances. So that works out OK.