Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Well, I've gotta go. I've got a government job to abuse, and a lonely wife to fuck.

The Economy is really bad. The news is fucking depressing. I'm lucky I have a job in the industry I'm in. I mean even a gallon of milk has doubled in price. What the fuck.

Enough about that. You can read about the bad economy elsewhere. You come here for levity so let me provide you some.

Overweight boys getting breast reduction surgeries

Yikes. Chips and donuts, donuts and chips.

I don't eat bad but I don't eat great either. I love vegetables, whole wheat products for the most part are ok, lean meats are normally on my menu, I grill an awful lot and I only drink beer 5 or 6 times a week. What?

I can seriously eat pizza everyday and never, ever get tired of it.

I really want to open my own restaurant. The menu would be so kick ass I would always have a packed house. I know it.

Is anyone a germ freak? Like your in a bar or at a restaurant and you think of all the techniques the bartender uses and the waiter uses or the chef....and most of them are touching everything? See I dont give a shit but do you?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would make a great ad for your restaurant:

"I don't give a shit about germs!"

I'll be there opening night. With the Health Department.

Los said...

Nope, nowhere near being a germ freak ... I think germ freaks make it worse on themselves, because they don't allow their bodies to fight off the germs ... which in turn makes them get sick more.

El Padrino said...

York you'd absolutely love my joint, you'd be the Norm of Tony's for sure

El Padrino said...

Los this is true.

Crassius Maximus said...

Humans, given their ability to dominate the Earth, are superior to germs.

ToddPacker said...

"I can seriously eat pizza everyday and never, ever get tired of it"

yes

ToddPacker said...

oh and wtf is going on with the mets.... willie must go, he should have been axed after last season's choke job