Monday, May 05, 2008

Knives and stabbing weapons.

No more cell phone pic posts til El Pad gets another phone. He smashed it Sat night after a small, minor argument with a family member.

The stop smoking ad campaign sometimes is quite frightening. First they shoved this fat spanish guy with a hole in his neck in our face and now plastered on ad's everywhere is this lady who holds up her two hands and missing are pieces of 8 fingers. Appetizing on a morning subway ride for sure.

Rocky Balboa was awful. Stop it rev.

Seriously oil is $120 a barrel when numbers indicate it could/should be as low as $65 a barrel. We are being duped.

Cheap sunglasses > designer sunglasses

Bed, Bath and Beyond. My question is, beyond what? What is beyond? What does this even mean? I get angry when I see these stores. Does that mean they sell couches? Cuz that's beyond a bath? I'm confused and angry about this. Stupid fucking name.
At least in Linens and Things you know your getting "Things" as opposed "Beyonds". Fuck you.

1 comment:

Los said...

If you ever watched the movie Click, you'd know what the "Beyond" was from Bed, Bath, and Beyond.

I need a new cell phone as well - I'll probably blog about it ... I need suggestions.