Friday, August 15, 2008

Hey, there's only one subject. It's football

You guys smell that?

AHHHH, Football season. Smells gooooodd.

Real gooooodd.

On the horizon bitches, and after last year's Giants run I couldn't be more excited about the season. Do I expect the Giants to repeat? Of course not. But there's something about your team going into a new season the defending champs. Feels good. Like rub and tug good.

I am doing a preview, obviously, but will only post it on LOV. Check on Friday the 29th for that.

Nobody likes the end of summer but shit, if football aint a silver lining I don't know what is.

Good talk.

4 comments:

Keef said...

Football means 90° temps are right around the corner.

El Padrino said...

For your dumb ass in AZ it does.

The Rev said...

What does football season mean for me?

My former pro bowl cornerback is bitching and moaning, while the guy they signed to relace him has only played a few snaps due to a hamstring problem.

My pro bowl offensive lineman is too depressed to play.

My QB hasn't had a winning record since 2004.

Yep... I'm ready for some football.

Los said...

I don't particularly think the Eagles have much of a chance, but I'm still excited for the season!

Oh, and fantasy football rules! I have 2 drafts this week!