Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Where the fuck you been?

Is fucking summer almost over? What the fuck man.

Goddam Bernie Mac was a funny motherfucker.

How many times do you think I can say Fuck in a post?

Is there a record that I can fucking break?

Fucking Shaft too yo.

Michael Fucking Phelps. Wow.

Tropic Thunder looks hilarious, I don't care what those fucking retards say.

I hope this fucking economy heats up soon so I can segue into the Front Office.

That's where the fucking benji's are at. Front motherfuckin Office.

6 comments:

Keef said...

potty mouf

Anonymous said...

Shhiiiit

El Padrino said...

anon, i know who you is now

Anonymous said...

LOL. What's crackin?

Los said...

I had no interest in Tropic Thunder prior to the protests ... now I can't wait to see it! Way to go, protestors!

The Rev said...

fuckin a