Monday, September 15, 2008

Turn those machines back on!!!!!

I thought when Bear Stearns went down it was crazy. Now Lehman Brothers. And Merrill Lynch essentially too. Crazy times. Not a good business to be in right now. I guess it's good I have two weeks off. Must be really busy at work. And thankfully my bank is one of the stronger one's and did not have much invested or tied into the subprime mortagages.

Lehman Brothers rich history

Merrill Lynch was the biggest brokerage house in the business in regards to customer accounts. Until Bank of America saved them with a 50 billion dollar all stock deal. I'm young, and have never seen anything like this but older people, people that have been in the business 35-40 years have never seen anything like this either.

Wait, let me guess. It's all Bush's fault.

5 comments:

Keef said...

Yes. It's all Matt Bush's fault

Anonymous said...

Fuck Mark Bush

Los said...

Reggie Bush is an asshole.

Crassius Maximus said...

I blame limey singer Kate Bush..

The Rev said...

Sophia Bush probably had a hand in it too.