Thursday, September 04, 2008

We're in the business of winning.

I watched the Giants Championship DVD from NFL films last night just to get pumped up for tonights game. Damn that shit felt good. I almost cried. No serious. That was some emotional shit. The run was so awesome, so fucking awesome wathcing it again, reliving all that was like eating ice cream on a cloud while getting a blow-job. I leave you with some images of last season.

Let's Go G-MMMEEENNN!!!!
Victory.
















Elisha and Michael. Together forever.














Holy shit this blows.














Well at least I can still get some hot brazilian box and sleep on stacks of $100 bills.



















Is that my spleen?















Prediction for tonight, Giants 23 - Redskins 13.

2 comments:

Keef said...

"reliving all that was like eating ice cream on a cloud while getting a blow-job."

I need to try that, apparently

Los said...

I want to feel that, dammit!!!!