Monday, October 27, 2008

Fake cock and balls?

I had a dream my penis was a like a straw. Weird. It would just bogart it's way into a beverage and suck it all up. Or after finishing a bowl of apple jacks it would drink the rest of the milk. I'll tell ya, that's one of the weirdest dreams I've ever had. I knew my mind was filled with sick stuff but that one must have been hiding out for a long time.

The culprit behind this dream has to be those penis straws you see bachelorette's playing with when they are out at a bar or club. That has to be where my brain picked that up from. Still never understood the whole "let's walk around holding fake penises the night of my bachelorette party" but hey file that under "will never understand woman" and move on.

Anyway, well played Mr. Brain. Well played.

6 comments:

Keef said...

::blank stare::

Los said...

Mork used to drink beverages with his finger ... that was weird enough ... I guess if Mork and Mindy were on HBO, he would've probably drank with his penis too.

Anonymous said...

resisting...straw...dick...joke...

El Padrino said...

thick straw, like a milkshake one

Jugdish said...

deke was thinking coffee straw...single barrel, not double

Crassius Maximus said...

I have a recurring dream that my penis is a meat piccolo, and I'm giving Beyonce' pointers on how to play the piccolo.