Monday, October 20, 2008

Moth Balls and Tupperware

My salute to bacon

Rays over Phillies in 5. I can't stomach the Phillies winning a championship. And the Rays story is so good. Gotta pull for them.


Credit cards. Nightmare.


This guy was napping. Gotta feel for some homeless people. Ever wonder if that could be you. Like family wise, how does it get to that point. It's sad.














SNL was hilarious on Sat night. Best ratings in some 14 years they say.

Colin Powell you disappoint me.

If McCain/Palin were smart they should promise a Palin nude spread. They'd win the election going away. No serious.

Rough tough football on the weekends is heating up. I'm no longer sore all week. Just Monday.
Made some plays yesterday too. Couple of TD's , deflected passes, some nice rushing plays. Good day. I love playing football and I love competing.

Are you guys prepared if an intruder breaks into your home? I hope so. If you need any tips let me know.

3 comments:

Los said...

I expect nothing less from a New Yorker ... can't root for a Philly team, much like we can't root for a New York team ... or Boston team for that matter.

Keef said...

bums are the better

El Padrino said...

nothing personal los