Friday, October 17, 2008

Mars >>>>> Venus

There are alot of differences between men and woman. Other than the standard balls and tits thing of course. Let me go through a couple of things for a minute.

Stomach aches. I can count on my hand how many times I've ever had a stomach ache that was not related to drinking a heavy amount of scotch/whiskey, 12-15 beers or both. Woman, what the fuck with the stomach aches? Why do you always have one? Every other day, "I don't feel good". Why? "I don't know, I have a stomach ache". Jesus christ. Cut it out already.

Women have alot of shoes. I have black shoes and brown shoes. 40-2 is not fair.

Movies and overall violence/cool shit.
What's the deal with that. Why is a movie stupid because it involves killing, blood, scary things, trucks, barfights, fast cars, drugs and general awesomeness? That is what MAKES the movie good. Do you know what makes a movie not good? I will tell you. Kissing or hugging but no fucking, shopping, flowers, gay men, small dogs, talking small dogs, pink stuff, cackling woman, bff's, crying, bicycles and notebooks. So next time your watching something that has any one or all of those items I will make sure to ask you why your watching that shit. Just like you do to me.

Generally speaking. What is so satisfying about buying clothes or shopping in general.

The couch awaits.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's another one:

Driving--why so bad at it?

Keef said...

2 pairs of shoes is sad.

Crassius Maximus said...

Right. Kissing w/o fucking and homos, below average.

Los said...

And what's with having to buy a new outfit for every event (weddings, dinners, parties, etc.)?

Anonymous said...

then live without us....losers!

El Padrino said...

but we cant
that's where we are fucked anom