Tuesday, September 08, 2009

First day of school sucks

Having a rough day today guys. Today, due to necessity, I had to send my daughter to her first day of school. She is only 2 years old. Still a baby of sorts. I feel so bad, like I abandoned her. Everytime I call and check on her she is crying. I feel like shit. Fucking dogshit to be exact, like the tan colored one that looks like peanut butter frozen yogurt. This feeling sucks and I don't wish it on anyone. I hope she gets used to school quickly. Don't know how long I can deal with feeling like this. The only good thing is it's 2 days a week only. So by the time she goes full time, she'll be 3 and used to it, hopefully, by then.

I remember the first day of school way back until about 1st grade. It sucked. Obviously. But I liked shopping for new gear. Loved the crispy new sneaks or shiny new backpack. Other than that it blew. I can see why she's so pissed. After I make some real money I'm pulling her out and home-schooling her. Just everyday I'll have her read Wikipedia articles until she learns it then move on to the next. In fact I am going to create a Wikipedia ciricculum and sell it to other parents. How bout that school? IN YOUR FACE! Not sending the girl to school will also prevent boys from touching my little angel. Little Bastards!

3 comments:

Keef said...

"After I make some real money I'm pulling her out and home-schooling her."

Don't do it. No social interaction = bad

Meiz said...

"I'm pulling her out and home-schooling her."


This will not end well

Los said...

I loved getting the new backback and the new lunchbox ... I hated not being able to play all the time.