Monday, September 28, 2009

Happiness is Jamaica

22 days until Jamaica

I have to find some linen pants. Why I don't know. It's what my sister wants and it's her wedding thing so I guess for a change I'll listen. Funny thing is I'm doing what woman do. I'm rocking them with a tag and removing them right after because when I get home they will be returned. I don't wear linen pants for the same reason that I don't go flower picking. Read into that as you may but the bottom line is linen pants are the gay.

My honeymoon was in Jamaica so this is going to be a return trip for me. I love it. Love the people, they are all lil bubbles of sunshine. Love the accent, love the music and love the food. Can't wait to get on that beach and pee in the crystal clear Caribean ocean. Fucking Beef Patty diet, Red Stripe beers, various other mixed drinks, jerk chicken wings, coco bread, wonderful fresh fruits, strong mountain coffee, maybe some fresh herbs if you knowwhatimsayin.

Red Stripe! Hooray Beer!

1 comment:

Keef said...

Everything sounds good except the Red Stripe