Friday, September 04, 2009

Labour Day

Labor Day, the unofficial official end to the Summer. Sadness for some, joy for others. I am others. Love the fall. Love the fall, love the fall. I enjoy summer but I'm not a teacher or anything so I work pretty much the entire summer so it's not like I'm out enjoying weather. Plus the weather was not very good this summer. Only like 8 or 9 90+ days and had some nice stretches of rain. The Fall weather is my favorite. Foilage is sexy and my favorite sport (football) kicks off. For some background on Labor Day I urge you to learn about it here. Unfortunately it appears as if it originated in Canada.

I'm going to hit the jersey shore (New Jersey's only redeeming quality are the beaches) participate in a BBQ Sunday and relax on Monday i;e No Labor. Going to be a nice weekend. Enjoy yours.

2 comments:

Los said...

I love the fall too - college football, pro football, baseball playoffs ... just a fantastic time all around!

El Padrino said...

yeah baseball playoffs, can't wait