Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Kids

Holy crap having a kid is hard. Let me just say whoever is planning on having a kid and is reading this I want to go take a bath with a toaster.

Maybe it's just my kid, you remember the Muppet Show? Then the lil one's like cartoons, muppet babies I think? Yeah well my kid is animal. the lil pink creature thing. Right now, despite my yelling at her for about 20 minutes not to do this, she is eating an apple while lying on her back on the floor and spinning around unitl her feet hit her table in front of the TV. Then, like a lil karate kid, she'll sweep the table legs and knock it down. Your probably sitting there reading this thinking, that ain't so bad, and in the grand scheme of things. It isn't so bad. But sometimes all you want is peace and quiet. Having kids is anti peace and quiet. It's like bombs and noise. Constant.

There goes the table again. Fucking kid.

7 comments:

Los said...

Can't wait to have kids ... gulp!

Los said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina said...

hehehe but you can't help but love her!

ToddPacker said...

go get the big wooden spoon, ep

Meiz said...

I had countless wooden spoons destroyed on by body. I swear my Mom bought 'em in bulk. Rulers, too.

Meiz said...

*my

Meiz said...

Follow me, you fucking tard