Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010, I come with full force

My 2010 New Year Resolutions:

Learn the secrets of Kung Fu.
Eat more fish.
Keep my lips un-chapped.
Get some new pants.
And socks.
Build a smoker.
Engage someone into a fistfight, it's been awhile.
Get a two year subscription to the WSJ. Sick of buying it.
Play lotto more. Ya never know.
Open up a Wing Joint.
Perfect the footlong mozzeralla stick recipe.
Market my own beverage.
Shave my balls more often.
Cutback on candy.
Perfect my golf swing.
Eat more hamburgers.
Go to DiFara Pizza before Dom DeMarco dies.
Hit up an NFL stadium, continue the tour.
Go to a Wu-Tang clan concert.
Visit a member of Lordz of Vengeance.
Use credit cards less.
If my bonus is good buy my wife something expensive.
Buy a cast iron skillet.
Capture a live deer, feed it bacon then race it.
Build a small outdoor bar for my veranda.
Do One Hundred push-ups a day.
Get a CDL (commercial drivers license).
Design a Vitamin regimen and do it.
Learn the Tango.
Try snake charming.
Stop cursing in front of my daughter. (will never happen but gonna try)

3 comments:

Steph said...

Very nice list. You definitely need a cast iron skillet and to buy something nice for your wife. Good luck and Happy New Year!

El Padrino said...

same to you

ToddPacker said...

"Visit a member of Lordz of Vengeance."

nice

Happy New Year, ep