Monday, August 23, 2010

Mango Salsa

Hopsicle.

The simplest invention must be the toothpick. I can see it now. Couple of Indians sitting around a fire just finished eating a buffalo heart trying to figure out how to remove the remnants from their teeth. The smart one sees a stick and decided to start whittling it down to size and voila! The toothpick was born.

Would you rather be mauled by a bear or eaten by a lion?

Another silly question to ponder, if you can have something named after you what would that be? A street, a park, a sanwhich? I would choose a beer. Hey, pick up an El Pad 12 pack before you come over. That would be cool.

White wine is only useful to me as cooking liquid.

I wonder how long it would take for one person to eat at every single NYC restaurant? Also if a company would fund it, I'd like to do it. Could you imagine how cool that would be? This idea sounds like the guy who was picked to live on that remote Australian island for free and write about it for a travel site. Parameters would be simple. One guy, picked to eat one meal at every NYC restaurant once a day. Preferably dinner and then write a review about it, post it to a site and so on. This site could make money selling advertisements. I mean off the wall spots too, not just Zagat joints. I like the idea.

Why do you think Germans make the best knives? Or Swiss make the best watches? Don't you feel like anything they can do we can do better? Or are the materials THAT much better?

That's all I got today.

4 comments:

Heff said...

"El Padrino" DOES sound like a tasty beer. Hell, I'D DRINK YOU !

Spaceman Spiff said...

"Hey, pick up an El Pad 12 pack before you come over."

pick up an El Pad 12 pack or pick El Pad up a 12 pack, I will be doing neither

/H

Keef said...

It'll be an El Pad 6-pack by July

/LP

El Padrino said...

ha