Friday, October 29, 2010

All Hallows Eve.....aka Halloween

Halloween, I don't know. I'm not judging but I think it's silly when adults dress up. But it looks like fun. Costumes are for kids. I know, this opinion sucks. Sorry. Either way here are my favorite halloweens growing up.

Batman, classic.
Spiderman, classic.
Hulk Hogan, was awesome.
Bam Bam from The Flintstones
Mike Meyers, classic.
Hamburglar from McDonalds.
Plastic Man, don't even trip that was bomb.
He-Man, classic.
Thundercat guy with the red hair.
Ninja Turtle, Leonardo.

I was a King once. Because my mother was cheap and just used the costume I already had for the school play.

Garbage. Literally just took a garbage bag and tapped shit to it. It was like the inside of a garbage pail threw up.

and that's all I can remember....

Halloween, a strange "holiday" if you think about it. It's actually just the day before All Saints Day or All Hallows Day. Dating back tho the 16th Century and it really does have to do with something spooky. Commonly its a prayful day which one forms a spiritual bond with the dead. Now it's just a reason to dress up in a slutty outfit and drink your face off. Not that I'm complaining. I wish I had an All Saints Day memory but it was just one more day to go to church and I hated going to church.

7 comments:

Meiz said...

"Thundercat guy with the red hair."


Lion-O

Los said...

My mom used to dress me up as a bum every year for Halloween ... basically, taking all the clothes I put holes in and dressing me up in them ... she was a visionary.

Christina said...

I think Halloween is just a poor excuse for girls to dress like skanks. They are just dying to do it and this gives them a perfect excuse. I hate halloween but now i have to suck it up for the little one.

Anonymous said...

I should digg your post therefore more folks can look at it, very useful, I had a tough time finding the results searching on the web, thanks.

- Mark

Anonymous said...

Very enlightening and beneficial to someone whose been out of the circuit for a long time.

- Lora

Anonymous said...

If you are open to having a guest blog poster please reply and let me know. I will provide you with unique content for your blog, thanks.

Anonymous said...

Great information! I’ve been looking for something like this for a while now. Thanks!