Saturday, October 09, 2010

I apologize

Don't you think that some 80's sitcoms would make killer band names?

Who's The Boss?
Perfect Strangers
The Wonder Years
A Different World
Boys Will Be Boys
Dear John
Different Strokes
Down To Earth
Full House
Hill Street Blues
Open All Night
Please Stand By
Square Pegs
Silver Spoons
The Baxters
The Facts of Life
Three's a Crowd
Three's Company
Throb
Webster
Working Stiffs

Even today's shows would work, or 90's sitcoms or sitcoms of the 50's, 60's 70's, they all work!

Just Shoot Me
Mad About You
Wings
Home Improvement
Friends
3rd Rock From The Sun
Community
Vampire Diaries
California Dreams
King of Queens
Futurama
Green Acres

Ok I'll stop.

3 comments:

Los said...

I think "Ghost Kittens" would be a great band name ... just sayin'.

Anonymous said...

My partner and I really enjoyed reading this blog post, I was just itching to know do you trade featured posts? I am always trying to find someone to make trades with and merely thought I would ask.

Anonymous said...

I think one of your advertisements caused my internet browser to resize, you might want to put that on your blacklist.