Friday, April 13, 2007

Peace, for now

Oh well. A step back but I'm done with it. Fuck Al Sharpton.

Going to Cabana tonight, a lovely cuban place at the South Street Seaport.
I'm going to drink Mojito's and eat black rice and beans until I am full.

Sunday I have a wedding to attend. Russo's on the Bay, solid choice.
Looking forward to cocktail hour. Best part of the show.

I am on vacation next week.
Driving down to North Carolina to visit some my crazy ass family.
On the back end I'm hitting up Atlantic city for 2 days. For some reason I feel like losing my money.

See ya then.

WATCH THIS VIDEO PLEASE

Want this ladder?

5 comments:

Crassius Maximus said...

My video blaster isn't working, El P, but enjoy Carolina and have fun in Chilltown, holmes.

P.S. I love rice and black beans too, G.

P.S.S. Sharpton is douchey

Mama en Fuego said...

I love Mojitos!! I had never had a mojito until my husband's gay brother's boyfriend/husband ordered me one at Wynn when we were in Vegas. Yea, we got toasted together then pigged out at the Wynn dinner buffet. Good times.

Steph said...

Hooray for holidays! Hope you have a great time, unwind, relax and all that crap.

The Rev said...

You'll be in AC?

Wish I could join you there.

Los said...

Sounds like a great vaca ... have fun, man!