Thursday, September 13, 2007

Guys

Hanging out with the boys is always a great time. I can't get enough of it.
I just booked the annual Football trip where me and the boys hit up an out of town game for the weekend. This is the third year in doing so.

Year one was Atlanta. Highlights included the Waffle House, Wahngs not wings, the gas station on Peachtree Blvd., Mike Vick blowing a game via the fumble, taking the rail (which goes East, West, North and South - like a cross) and running thru the airport in order to NOT miss our flight home.

Last year was Green Bay. Highlights included 30 cans of Pabst Blue Ribbon (PBR), Patriot fans with blue cheese heads, vomiting and shitting at the same time, the Mich/O State game, and of course Lambeau and the beauty of that town.

and this year is Chicago.
Bears/Lions Oct. 28th, Soilder Field. Can't wait.

Let's get one thing clear, I love my wife. Love spending time with her of course. But the hangin with the boys is sacred stuff.

6 comments:

Los said...

Chicago is great! Hopefully not too cold by then, though.

Steph said...

Time with the girls is sacred too. I hope your wife gets out and does the same ;)

El Padrino said...

she does steph, i'm no dungeon master

ToddPacker said...

chicago is a great town.... i caught a cubs game there 4 years ago... good times

Anonymous said...

I hate girls.

But love grills.

Crassius Maximus said...

You are a real football fan , g. Going to a game with 2 teams that you have no affiliation wit. That's the kind of love I have for the game.