Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Keep Fighting Terror

It's a fucked up day. But 6 years ago I realized it was a fucked up world.

Today I remember the 2,974 victims of the September 11th attacks.

I wallowed in their ashes that day, and I will never forget them. To me, in my head, I want to say I know them all.

Sitting at your desk, eating breakfast, then BAM! A fucking jetliner plows into your cubicle.
And the poor firefighters than went up to get them, 343 of them. Poor souls.

Fuck you Al Qaeda. Things will never be the same again. I hope the war on terror lasts forever.

God Bless them and God bless America.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never Forget.

Crassius Maximus said...

Big ups to NYC from the Lone Star State. I think of 911 every day and I'm still pissed off.

Los said...

I echo the words of Isiah Thomas ... never forget!