Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Be careful what you wish for.

I want to just preface this post with the following disclaimer.

I am American. I voted. My candidate lost. I will support my future president because I am not a turncoat. I do not want a civil war. I don't hate black people. I don't hate anybody except Chinese people on the N train and dirty scumbag russians who drive mercedes benze's while stealing money from the government (part of my problem with democrats). McCain ran a hell of a campaign and I am proud to say I voted for him. He is a natural patriot, a true American hero and fantastic man. I am disappointed that he loss but was amazed at the turnout and recognize the historical impact the election of 2008 had. I stressed my points about Obama the other day so you all know my issues with him, nonetheless the people have spoken and now it's time to move on and focus on the next 4 years and beyond.

But before I go.......I hope everyone who voted for Obama enjoys the next 4 years.

Enjoy the next 4 years of giving the money you earned to feed lazy people who don't feel like working.

Enjoy the Jesse Jackson's of the world and the Rev Al Sharpton's of the world deciding who's a racist or not a racist. White people unfortunately are not going to get the opportunity to criticize anything that Barack Obama does because it would be viewed as racist. Meanwhile anyone with a mouth openly bashed President Bush who not only gets a bad rap but was an above average President in these times. No republican has said Bush was great and I ain't either.

Enjoy getting taxed until your fucking eyeballs fall out.

Enjoy the national health care debacle. Free health care never works.

Enjoy the broken promises of change.

Enjoy the complete fallout from pulling out troops from Iraq pre-maturely.

Enjoy Russia doing whatever the fuck they want.

Enjoy it all! We'll talk in 2012. That's if a terrosit attack doesn't take me out on the way to work.

4 comments:

Los said...

I really wish McCain would've beat out Bush in 2000 ...

Anonymous said...

Shanoff's blog is better than this.

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!


THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!!

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!!!

isiah thompson said...

I hope I'm not on the next plane-bomb.

thanks Osama