Friday, November 07, 2008

Russell Stovers

No more political posts for awhile. Maybe some snide comments but nothing like the past two posts. I did my job I'd do it again. In the end I hope I'm dead wrong about Obama.

LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ever on the receiving end of a voice from hell? This women's voice is just awful, loud and squeaky. A cross between Roseanne Barr and Fran Drescher.

Old guy on elevator this morning. Mind you it's 7:45 and I haven't yet eaten any food.

Old Guy (semi jogging/limping towards elevator) : Hold that please, hold that elevator!

Me : (Hitting door close button repeatedly) : Door open button is not working...(doors closing I just look away then laugh once the door's close and I'm alone).

The threat of hell doesnt bother me on bit. For all I know this is hell.

One of the ugliest woman in the world works here and harasses my boss. My god she is High Alert ugly. Fuck I feel bad for her. It's like there is no way she would ever find a mate that would even think about sharing a cab with her let alone disrobe her fat ass. And as a side note I'm 100% sure she has no mirror where she lives. All kinds of hilarity ensues from her outfits.

That's all I got. It was an exhausting week.

2 comments:

Los said...

Oh man - we had the most annoying old lady sitting behind us ... with a voice that could not only break glass, but pound it to a fine sand - at the Mountain Bar in Ballys.

El Padrino said...

murder is the only answer