Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wiki Entry of the Day

Today I am introducing a brand new theme to the El Padrino blog. The Wikipedia lesson of the day. It will come with a link and a breif summary of the subject. I'v said many times how awesome Wikipedia is. I bet you can home school a kid from it. In fact I may try this with my own kid.

Wikipedia entry of the day.

Summary: Motherfucker was 16 years old when he started running shit. Guy was a pimp. Pimping ferries and ships. He nailed it. People wanted to go places. He wanted to take them places. Started undercutting other transportation companies, eventually just domintating the waters and the rails. Built the original Grand Central Station in NYC. He was such a ruthless businessman he disowned his sons, except for one of them. That one happen to be just as ruthless as himself. Part of his legacy now includes Vanderbilt University in Nashville Tennessee. The Commodores they are known as. I betcha Cornelius has some sort of cloud empire in heaven. Fucking guy.

Nice sideburns bro.


No comments: