Friday, July 31, 2009

Mango Salsa

I'm spent from work, had this post planned but blogger erased it. Woe is me.


Some quick thoughts though....


Love when people run for the train and miss it. Always makes my day.


Training camps (NFL) are open. GIDDY!


Are the Mets making a run?


Love when white people flash the "Peace" sign when taking a picture. Total hilarity.


Figured out why we get fatter as we get older. It's simple. We used to not like things and as we get older we start to like them more. For instance I was never a big cheese fan. Actually other than Mozzarella I didn't care for anything else. Now I wouldn't turn down any cheese (other than stinky ones, like real stinky ones). Hence why we get fatter, as we get older. I'm a genius.

Rap music is dead.

It rains alot and this summer has not been hot at all.

I have to clean my grill, wife is mad at me cuz it's dirty. She's so silly sometimes.


5 comments:

Keef said...

"Rap music is dead."

You might be on to something. It's awful right now


"It rains alot and this summer has not been hot at all."

GFY

Los said...

Really? Mets making a run? I highly doubt this. They're more dysfunctional than T.O. and whatever quarterback he's playing for.

Meiz said...

Outkast, Kanye, and TI are the only ones that can really bring fire these days.

The world really needs Dre's new joint to hit.

Keef said...

Outkast hasn't brought anything in a few years

Meiz said...

"Outkast hasn't brought anything in a few years"


RIF