Thursday, August 06, 2009

Shit

Ok I know you hate when I say that I'm busy at work but I can't help it. I'm so fucking busy. But as usual I have a couple of thoughts I'd like to get down.

You ever wonder the origin of curse words? Or cuss words for my southern folk? Like who decided fuck was a bad word. Where did it come from? Is it pig latin or an old dutch saying? I need answers on this.

Do you ever think about things like, if it were 1623 what kind of Pirate would I be? Would I be a cool pirate or a failure of a pirate? I was thinking about this the other day on the train.
Because I saw this lady and she had a pirate tattoo (pictured below) and at first I was like wow that is class all the way but then I realized that it would be foolish to get a pirate tattoo and not work a parrot in there. Seriously honey you have to know any pirate tattoo should have a parrot.

10 comments:

iamunstoppable said...

thanks, Van Halen, for i know that fuck = for unlawful carnal knowledge.

Jack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

http://www.snopes.com/language/acronyms/fuck.asp

Keef said...

The N Sync bag she is carrying is suite

iamunstoppable said...

anonymous can tell David Lee Roth, i'm scared of the drunk.

hola, EP. glad to see youre still writing. i might get back in the boat as well..

El Padrino said...

i missed you man

Meiz said...

Fornication Under Consent of the King

Meiz said...

Made up things are the best

Los said...

Good question. Why is shit a bad word, but crap not? I gotta know!

iamunstoppable said...

i missed you as well. i still jerk off to your picture though, so it hasnt been a total loss.